Request a Quote
Flange Weld and Internal Joint Test Plugs
Flange Weld Test Plugs enable the operator to perform localized pipeline pressure testing of new or existing flange welds, negating the need to flood and dewater the entire system. Two styles of tools are available from Poly
Europe; the Flange Weld Test and the Internal Joint Test Plug. Both tools allow for a fast and efficient operation to be carried out with no requirement for specialized tools in order to carry hydrostatic testing on a new weld.
Operational benefits are considerable:
- Low volumes of test medium, reduces costs and saves time.
- Straight forward and simple to install.
- Operational in minutes.
- No requirement for specialized tools to operate.
- All tools designed to test welds in both horizontal and vertical applications.
- Tools have been specifically developed for use in the Oil, Gas and Process Industries.
- Available sizes ½” to 24” – larger sizes available on request.
- Testing pressures up to 230 bar – higher pressures available on request.
- Tools are available for sale or hire.
- Specially designed polyurethane seal allows greater radial clearance if weld bead is excessive. This also means that the tools will seal in most badly pitted pipe.
- Centre bypass port allows operator to monitor downstream conditions.
- All tools are certified prior to dispatch.